Established on April 1st, 1963 as a State-owned Commercial Bank.
- Paid-up capital: 3,955 billion Vietnamese Dongs.
-Being a special state-owned corporations, organised under “90, 91 Corporation” structure.
-Being the oldest commercial bank for external affairs in Vietnam.
-Being the first bank in Vietnam having centralised capital management structure.
-Being interbank forex payment center for over 100 domestic banks and foreign banks’ branches operating in Vietnam.
-Being the first commercial bank in Viet Nam to deal foreign currencies, always takes the largest market share in the interbank forex market.
-Being full member of:
o Vietnam Bankers Association
oAsia Bankers Association
-Being the first commercial bank to issue and pay international credit card Visa and MasterCard and being the largest agent for card payment in Vietnam: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, JCB...
-Being the largest payment agent in Vietnam for Money Gram - the global express money transfer company.
- Taking largest potion in export-import payment and guarantee in Vietnam.
-Being the only bank in Vietnam to handle automatically 95% of swift messages meeting the American standards.
-Being recognised for 8 consecutive years (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003) as the bank having the best service quality in terms of internationally standardised Swift payment.
-Being selected as a major bank to manage and serving the Government’s loans and aids and many ODA projects in Vietnam.
- Being the leading commercial bank in trade finance, international payment, forex dealings, advanced Banking - IT implementation in Vietnam.
-Being awarded by the “Asian Money” – the famous magazine in Asia – as the first bank in Vietnam in 1995.
Annual Report 2004 Annual Report 2005 Annual Report 2006 Annual Report 2007 Annual Report 2008 Annual Report 2009
-Being awarded by “the Banker” – a reputable banking magazine in UK’s international financial circle – as “the Best Bank of Vietnam in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004”.
Saturday, December 03, 2011
|Request Detailed Price||Send to your friends|
|From||: From $198 to $595|
|Start||: Nha Trang|
|Finish||: Nha Trang|
|Destinations: Nha Trang - Tri Nguyen - Cham de Ponagar - Cho Dam market - Nha Trang|
Day 1 NHA TRANG
- Welcome at Nha Trang airport or at the railway station and transfer to your selected hotel. Nha Trang is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists. Nha Trang Bay is widely considered as amongst the world's most beautiful bays. Tourists are welcome to participate in the Sea Festival, held biennially.
- Nha Trang was the site of the Miss Universe 2008 Pageant on July 14, 2008.
- Meals on your own.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 2 NHA TRANG (B/L)
- After breakfast, take a boat cruise to visit islands and Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
- Lunch in a restaurant on the island.
- In the afternoon, visit Ponagar Cham tower and Cho Dam market.
- Dinner on your own.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3 NHA TRANG (B)
- Free time to relax on Nha Trang beach.
- Meals on your own.
- Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 4 NHA TRANG (B)
- Free time until your transfer to the airport or the railway station.
End of our travel services !
- Accommodation in shared Double rooms including breakfasts at selected hotel.
- Transfer mentioned by private air-conditioned car (van, bus...) as per program
- English speaking guide on Day 1, 2.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Boats for cruise.
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
In our agency, we speak English, French and many other languages to make you feel the most comfortable. It is our honor to serve you at the best price and services. For further information, please click one of two buttons bellow:
Bank in Ho Chi Minh - reliable address
Add: 11 Cong Truong Me Linh St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 829 9319
Fax: 84-8 829 9316
Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
Add: 442 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 839 5179
Fax: 84-8 839 9885
Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (AGRIBANK)
Add: 50 Ben Chuong Duong St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 821 4224
Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
Add: 134 Nguyen Cong Tru St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 214 643
Credit Lyonnais Vietnam
Add: 17 Ton Duc Thang St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 829 9226
Fax: 84-8 829 6465
Indovina Bank Ltd (IVB)
Add: 39 Ham nghi St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 822 4995
Fax : 84-8 823 0131
Industrial and Commercial Bank of Vietnam (Incombank)
Add: 93-95 Ham Nghi St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 821 0089
Fax: 84-8 829 0696
Saigon Thuong Tin Bank (Sacombank)
Add: 278 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St., Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 932 0420
Fax: 84-8 932 0424
Add: 24-26 Pasteur St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 821 2148
Fax: 84-8 821 2153
Add: 29 Ben Chuong Duong St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 825 1317
Fax: 84-8 829 7228
Vietnam Exim Bank
Add: 7 Le Thi Hong Gam St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84-8 821 0055
Fax: 84-8 829 6063